What are some of the Benefits that come with Membership to the AGSC?
BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS
- Listing in the AGSC Online Members Directory including written profile, headshot and other images, links to your work and screen credit listing.
All members including Full Members:
- An AGSC Standard Contract which may be adapted to allow you to contract without a lawyer. There are two versions, one for contracting jobs with music arrangements, one without.
- Access to the AGSC Historical Rates Survey Data indicating what fees composers have been charging for various projects – to be updated in 2022.
- A free no-obligation 30 minute consultation with a media lawyer on contract and agreement issues. Please note that the consultation is intended as a preliminary conversation with respect to the member’s legal question and is not intended as substantive legal advice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a background of your inquiry if you are interested in setting up a consultation.
- Access to the Copyright Council of Australia’s legal department for curly copyright questions and free copies of their publications if you sign up to a webinar or event.
- Access to the new NORMAH database of musicians who can record at home.
- Discounted Screenhub subscription, giving you all the screen news you need at 20% off the usual rate. Email us for the code.
- Discounted tickets to Film Festivals at special industry rates.
- Regular professional development and career-focused webinars held for members and others.
- Inclusion of member news in the quarterly newsletter, What’s The Score?, emailed to all our members and screen and music industry subscribers. Click the banner below to subscribe.
- Social Media profiles across the AGSC social media channels.
- Inclusion in the AGSC Women’s Playlist on Soundcloud, for all applicable members.
- A members only portal on our new website, filled with resources, advice and information on copyright, publishing & licensing, royalties, buyouts, re-investment deals, dos and don’ts and FAQs.
- Re-investment and Tax Implications Reference Document.