With support from Screen NSW and We Love Jam Studios, the Australian Guild of Screen Composers is offering a composer placement from Western Sydney on 40 x 7 minute animated series “Flower and Flour”. This attachment will have the opportunity to work with senior composer HYLTON MOWDAY.
The aim is to give the new composer experience in the professional composing world of film and television and provide them with a credit to enable them to develop their career as a screen composer. The music production company is We Love Jam Studios as they are supervising the music composition for the Animation company Cheeky Little Media.
Criteria for Selection
There are a number of criteria that the applicant will need to satisfy to be eligible to apply for the position. They are as follows:
- They must be resident in the Western Sydney area which is defined as 12 Local Government Areas (LGAs): Auburn; Blacktown; Blue Mountains; Camden; Campbelltown; Fairfield; Hawkesbury; Holroyd; Liverpool; Parramatta; Penrith; and Wollondilly:
- Have at least 1 main credit as a composer on a short film, documentary, animation, feature film TV series or online series;
- Be available to work full-time on the series;
- You must be available to start the attachment on in March /April 2024.
To apply for consideration for the attachment please email the following to email@example.com
- A full CV with links to some of your work;
- Proof of residency in Western Sydney;
- At least two referees that can be contacted to speak on your behalf.
- A link to any work that is available online.
Application close on Thursday 29th February.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org